3 CUPS PIZZA FLOUR, 2 TEASPOONS Fleischmanns Pizza Crust Yeast!,
1 CUP WARM WATER,
1 TEASPOON SALT,
1 TEASPOON HONEY,
1 TABLESPOON OLIVE OIL
If using bread machine, add all main ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process to form the dough then skip to step 5. Otherwise start from step 1.
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water and let it stand for 3 min.
2. Mix the flour and salt together.
3. Pour the yeast mixture,the rest of the water, honey and extra virgin olive oil into the center of the flour and mix to dough.
4. Knead for 15 min or until dough becomes smooth and elastic.
5. Divide dough into 2 round pieces. Slightly sprinkle the baking sheet with flour and transfer
rolls to it. Cover them with a towel and leave them for 1.5 hours or until they doubled in bulk.
6. Roll out each ball of dough with a rolling pin into circles about 6 to 8 inches and 1/4 inch thick.
7. Spread over the surface with a layer of Mr. Goudas Pizza sauce, pepperuccini, diced onions,
very thin slices of green pepper, mushrooms, sliced olives, sliced tomatoes, a few pieces of pineapple, a couple pieces of anchovies or bacon, parmezan.
How about that for toppings!
8. Place your creation in the Preheat oven for approximately 6 to 8 minutes at 500 F.
The cooking time is only an indication, it is more or less a matter of experience or taste.
Spyros Peter Goudas
FRESH MARKET FOODS
Please Note: Olive oil may be used in thousands of recipes from all over the world, however, in this website, we have mentioned the ingredient olive oil, in the following recipes.